Head of Fitness
Closing date: 05/02/2021
Salary: TBD - Dependant on experience
Location: Remote but required to travel into London a minimum of once a month
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic manager within the health and fitness industry to take on a unique role within our ever growing company. The right candidate will have a passion for the fitness industry, idea conception and experience with managing teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to come on board to help us manage a variation of tasks. The main role for the Head of Fitness would be to hire and manage fitness trainers, manage their timetables, employment and content creation on behalf of Strong & Sxy. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to experience a rare insight into the further development of a Fitness App and help us to grow a new area of the business.
A varied role with responsibility for everything from financials to recruitment, our Head of Fitness will focus on the following:
- Attending and participating in management meetings
- Developing and managing action plans to reach overall goals
- To review the staffing requirement and promptly recruit fitness trainers and ambassadors - providing them with the necessary information to complete their role. This will include managing their roles, contracts and rotas.
- Working with trainers and ambassadors in the creation of content.
- Designing budgets and ensuring that it is being adhered to, so as to achieve the goals and objectives of the business.
- Staying updated with the current developments happening in the field, and making sure they implement these variations to ensure we are staying reactive as a brand.
If it sounds like you’d be the perfect match, here’s what we’ll need from you:
- A flair for developing high performing teams and the ability to balance strong people skills whilst positively impacting the commercial results
- You will be a very hands-on manager who leads their team by example and who instills a work hard and have fun work ethic
- Tenacity, high integrity and accountability with a desire to do the right thing to a high standard are a must
- Relevant fitness qualifications and knowledge on fitness classes are highly desirable
- Available to work evenings, over weekends and on public holidays
Please send your CV, cover letter and any supporting documents over to email@example.com - We look forward to hearing from you!